23 May 16:00 - 26 May 11:00 - San Juan
La Concha Resort
About Your Trip
Track the intersection of history and modernism on a walking tour of romantic San Juan, Puerto Rico. Visit some of the city’s most culturally significant landmarks, including the San Cristobal fort, Old San Juan Cathedral, the Capitol Building, La Rogativa and Puerta de San Juan. Savor an authentic Puerto Rican lunch and shop in town for local goods, including butterfly art, handmade ceramics and colorful masks of vejigantes, folkloric festival characters.
Take advantage of your 24-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour ticket and explore San Juan on your own. Ride the Blue Line to find a new favorite beach, or hop on the Red Line for a taste of the Old San Juan Historic District. Learn about the city’s contributions to the New World on a leisurely stroll or expand your cultural horizons at the Museum of Art of Puerto Rico.
What we love:
• The sophisticated Condado neighborhood features top-notch bistros, sunny beaches and big-name luxury stores. Ashford Avenue — the local equivalent to New York City’s Fifth Avenue — is home to Cartier, Ferragamo, Gucci and other famous brands.
• In the early 1500s, San Juan was known as “Puerto Rico” and the entire island was called “San Juan,” but confusion over the names resulted in them being switched in the 1520s.
• La Fortaleza has served as the residence of more than 170 Puerto Rico governors, and has hosted dignitaries such as United States Presidents John F. Kennedy and Barack Obama.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in San Juan, Puerto Rico, as well as:
• Private, full-day walking tour of San Juan; includes transportation and gratuities. This tour requires a great deal of walking, including some on uneven ground.
• 24-hour City Sightseeing hop-on, hop-off bus tour ticket (1 per person); includes English- and Spanish-speaking guide, and access to 2 routes.
• US$50 casino match (1 per room).
• Welcome reception.
• Resort fees, which include 2 bottles of water in the room daily, local calls, beach and umbrella service, fitness center access, enhanced high-speed internet in the room and public areas, business center access and 2 hours per day of bicycle use.
A long-standing fixture of the San Juan scene, the oceanfront La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort serves as a showcase of tropical modernist architecture. Its coveted Condado neighborhood location — once known as the “Riviera of the Caribbean” — puts visitors close to attractions, such as the Old San Juan Historic District.
• 7 restaurants, 3 bars and 1 poolside bar.
• 3 outdoor pools and 2 whirlpools.
• The Spa at Condado Vanderbilt.
• 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
• Gift shop.
• Complimentary bicycle use (2 hours per day).
• Casino del Mar with 20 table games and slot machines.
• Beach and umbrella service.
• Self-parking: US$20 per day; valet parking: US$25 per day.
Deluxe Ocean View accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Complimentary cribs upon request.
• Coffee-making facilities with premium Puerto Rican coffee.
• Flat-screen television.
• Plush bathrobes and slippers for use during stay.
• Luxury bedding and blackout curtains.
• iPod® docking station.
• 2 bottles of water per room, per day.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary guest-room Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
1077 Ashford Avenue
San Juan, 00907 Puerto Rico, United States
29 Dec 16:00 - 01 Jan 11:00
29 Dec 16:00 - 01 Jan 11:00
La Concha Resort La Concha Resort
About Your Trip Ring in the new year in dramatic fashion in a place known for pristine natural beauty and impressive architecture: San Juan, Puerto Rico. Savor a 4-course dinner... ➧ More info