29 Dec 16:00 - 01 Jan 11:00 - San Juan
La Concha Resort
About Your Trip
Ring in the new year in dramatic fashion in a place known for pristine natural beauty and impressive architecture: San Juan, Puerto Rico. Savor a 4-course dinner, then make your way to the lobby and the designated outdoor party site to celebrate at the resort's exclusive New Year’s Eve party. The festivities include live bands and DJs as well as a fun fireworks display so you can revel in style at this exciting annual event!
During ample leisure time, indulge yourself by shopping at The Mall of San Juan — the first mall in Puerto Rico — or visit the famous Bacardi Rum distillery (tours and tastings at an additional cost). Explore El Morro, considered by many to be the oldest Spanish fort in the New World. For a lovely time at the beach, relax at Balneario El Escambron, or hear lively salsa music at the Nuyorican Cafe.
What we love:
• Spanish tradition encourages visitors and Puerto Rico natives alike to eat 12 grapes at midnight for good luck in the coming year.
• In the early 1500s, San Juan was known as “Puerto Rico” and the entire island was called “San Juan,” but confusion over the names resulted in them being switched in the 1520s.
• The sophisticated Condado neighborhood features top-notch bistros, sunny beaches and big-name luxury stores. Ashford Avenue — the local equivalent to New York City’s Fifth Avenue — is home to Cartier, Ferragamo, Gucci and other famous brands.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in San Juan, Puerto Rico, as well as:
• Access to an exclusive New Year’s Eve party at the resort with fireworks, live music and DJs; includes reserved dinner seating at Delicias Restaurant.
• 1 US$50 casino match bet per room.
• 15 percent discount on GSI Company local tours.
• 1 complimentary bottle of Champagne per room.
• 3 breakfasts (breakfast for 2 guests per room only), plus 1 dinner. Breakfast for additional guests in your room is at your own expense, at an estimated cost of US$27 per person.
• Welcome reception.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
A long-standing fixture of the San Juan scene, the oceanfront La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort serves as a showcase of tropical modernist architecture. Its coveted Condado neighborhood location — once known as the “Riviera of the Caribbean” — puts visitors close to attractions, such as the Old San Juan historic district.
• 7 restaurants, 1 cafe and 3 bars.
• 3 pools and 1 whirlpool.
• The Spa at Condado Vanderbilt.
• 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and complimentary weights.
• 2-hours daily use of complimentary bicycles.
• Casino del Mar.
• Self-parking: US$20 per day; valet parking: US$25 per day.
Deluxe Ocean View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Complimentary cribs available upon request.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Beautiful beach and sea vista.
• Flat-screen television.
• Robe and slippers for use during your stay.
• iPod® docking station.
• Blackout curtains and premium bedding.
• 2 bottles of water per room, per day.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
1077 Ashford Avenue
San Juan, 00907 Puerto Rico, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.